Sports Injury Clinic Thornhill
Sports injuries can be among the most stubborn. Unlike injuries sustained by non-athletes – which tend to occur under unique or unusual circumstances – athletes tend to repeat the activity that caused their injury in the first place and as such can have a high rate of re-injury. Due to this it’s vital that they seek treatment at an experienced sports injury clinic in Thornhill in order to receive the best possible treatment and to devise effective methods for preventing injuries from becoming repetitive or chronic.
Professional Care Rehab Centre Sports Injury Clinic in Thornhill
Choosing the right Sports Injury Clinic in Thornhill is important when assessing where you will get the best care to overcome your sports injury. Patients need to know that the sports injury clinic they choose to handle their rehab is fully capable of returning them to normal function. Dr. Shameer Ali, Chiropractor at Professional Care Rehab Centre has a lot of experience working with sports injuries as it is an area of rehabilitation that he is very passionate about. He has worked with the Toronto FC, Toronto’s professional soccer team for the last 8 seasons as the Team Chiropractor. In this time he has gained a lot of valuable practical experience and knowledge about working with professional athletes. In his role the goal is to keep the athletes functioning at their highest level. At Professional Care Rehab Centre you can trust you will be getting the best treatment possible for your sports injury, treatment professional athletes rely on.
A Comprehensive, Patient Focused Approach to Sports Injuries
At the PCR Sports Injury Clinic in Thornhill we take a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation that focuses on the particular needs of each patient.
- Step One – History: At PCR Sports Injury Clinic in Thornhill we want to hear all the details of your sports injury. The more information you provide us, the better we can evaluate your injury.
- Step Two – Examination: Once we’ve got a better idea of how the injury happened we do a complete physical examination of the affected region. When coupled with the information you provided we’re now able to begin formulating a working diagnosis.
- Step Three – Diagnosis: Once the picture is clear and we understand the most effective way to move forward we sit down with you and provide a diagnosis and treatment plan for your injury. We make sure you understand your condition and the treatment that is recommended and respond to all your questions and concerns.
- Step Four – Treatment: Once everyone is on the same page we proceed to employ all our skills and resources to begin treatment of the injury. Each treatment is custom tailored to the individual we’re treating, designed to return you to full health and get you back in the game as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Step Five – Long-term Rehab: As treatment progresses we’ll institute a long-term plan of rehabilitation that will enable you to completely recover from the current injury while also helping you to avoid future injuries and/or recurrences of the injury that brought you to us.
Athletes of all ages and abilities come to the PCR Sports Injury Clinic in Thornhill because they know at the end of the process they should be able to return to their activity with full function. If you’re in need of a sports injury clinic there’s no need to continue to shop around: Professional Care Rehab is here to help. Call us today.