Chiropractor Richmond Hill
Finding someone to entrust with your health and wellness can seem like a daunting task. This is can be true when looking for any type of health care practitioner for your health needs. When it comes to choosing the right Chiropractor it would be prudent to choose a Chiropractor with a wealth of experience, a proven track record of results and a reputation for excellence.
Seeking a Chiropractor in Richmond Hill? PCR is the Trusted Choice
At Professional Care Rehab (PCR) our experienced, highly skilled Chiropractor, Dr. Shameer Ali provides a wealth of treatment possibilities for those suffering from a variety of conditions including but not limited to:
- Degenerative Disc Disease – A painful and troubling condition commonly associated with aging of the discs which are the natural cushioning between the vertebrae of the spinal column. Ensuring the spine is always properly aligned helps mitigate the worst symptoms of DDD so you can live a more normal life.
- Sprained or Strained Back – At some point nearly all adults will experience some form of back strain or sprain. Sprains are typically associated with sprained or overworked ligaments while strains typically involve the muscles or tendons. Either can produce intense pain of various types from sharp to stabbing to a constant dull ache. Chiropractic treatment can help alleviate the pain felt from Back Sprains/Strains.
- Herniated Disc – A herniated disc can cause intense pain as material from inside the intervertebral disc can press against nearby nerves. In such a case you’ll want to be sure you’ve engaged the services of an experienced chiropractor in Richmond Hill in order to ensure an appropriate treatment plan for your condition and proper relief of your symptoms.
- Sciatica – Sciatica is, unfortunately, a fairly common condition that affects far too many people. The sciatic nerve runs from the lower back through the buttocks and into the legs. When this nerve becomes irritated or compressed a sharp pain often projects downward through the leg. Sciatica can be debilitating if not treated promptly and professionally.
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome – Myofascial pain is sometimes known as “referred pain”. This is due to the nature of the condition wherein pain signals originating at various trigger points in the musculature can actually create pain radiating to other areas of the body. It takes a skilled hand to effectively treat Myofascial pain which is why you’ll want to choose PCR.
Other conditions commonly treated by Doctors of Chiropractic include:
● Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
● Migraines and other headaches
● Rotator cuff injuries
● Posture issues
● Chronic Pain Syndrome
● Plantar Fasciitis and more…
When you choose Professional Care Rehab, Chiropractor in Richmond Hill you can be sure:
- Any questions and concerns will be fully addressed.
- You’ll receive friendly and courteous service at all times.
- You’ll benefit from our expertise and years of experience.
- You’ll have a dedicated partner in your quest to maintain or return to improved health.
Give us a call today to find out more about how a skilled PCR Chiropractor in Richmond Hill can help put you back on the path to better overall health.