Choosing the right Chiropractor in Vaughan is not always easy. Dr. Shameer Ali, Chiropractor at Professional Care Rehab (PCR) is very experienced and knowledgeable. He has been providing quality Chiropractic care for clients in Vaughan and beyond for years and has treated everyone from busy working moms to high profile professional athletes. People know that they’ll always get the kind of personal attention and care from PCR that’s called for when dealing with issues of spinal health and its effect on overall well-being.
PCR: The Smart Choice When Seeking a Chiropractor in Vaughan
Dr. Shameer Ali is the official Chiropractor of Toronto FC. As the owner/operator of Professional Care Rehab Centre you are guaranteed the highest level of professionalism when it comes to your Chiropractic care. When you enlist the services of Professional Care Rehab Centre for your chiropractic needs you can be certain of several things:
- Any questions or concerns you may have will be addressed to your complete satisfaction before, during and after treatment.
- Every member of our staff will be friendly, courteous and attentive to your needs.
- Your particular situation will be carefully and accurately assessed.
- Once a diagnosis is established a personalized treatment plan for your condition will be recommended by Dr. Ali.
What Conditions Do Chiropractors Typically Treat?
Chiropractors are trained to deal with a host of physical conditions including:
- Sciatica – Sciatica is a common nerve condition resulting from the sciatic nerve in the lower back being pinched or otherwise irritated. It can be a terribly distressing condition and can cause shooting or stabbing pain down the back of the leg.
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD) – DDD is characterized by the breakdown of the natural cushions between the vertebrae. Our Chiropractor can align your spinal column which can help with decreasing the painful symptoms of DDD.
- Whiplash – Treatment for Whiplash will differ from patient to patient and instance to instance. Our Chiropractor will thus employ a variety of techniques to provide relief and long-term recovery from Whiplash which may include spinal manipulation, muscle stimulation, exercise prescription and more.
- Back Sprain – With a back sprain the ligaments of the back have become sprained, overworked or otherwise injured or damaged. Sprains can cause even simple movements to produce shooting pain that can stop you in your tracks and make everything from sleeping, to sitting at your desk extremely painful and unpleasant. Chiropractic treatment can be very helpful in reducing pain and relaxing soft tisuue that can be brought on by a Back Sprain.
- Cervicogenic Headaches – A particularly disconcerting type of headache that typically manifests itself in the back of the head but may also be experienced in the temples or even behind the eyes. Cervicogenic headaches are sometimes mistaken for migraines and begin with tightness and stiffness in your Cervical Spine. Chiropractic treatment can help to relax tight muscles in the neck and improve mobility of the vertebrae in the neck thereby decreasing the pain shooting to the back of your head which is experienced in this type of headache.
Some of the other conditions that can be treated by Chiropractic include:
● Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
● Chronic Pain Syndrome
● Postural conditions
● Rotator cuff injuries
● Piriformis syndrome
● Myofascial pain
● Back Pain and more…
Give PCR a call today and find out how the right Chiropractor in Vaughan can help restore you to vitality and a higher degree of overall health.