At Professional Care Rehab Centre, we use a multi-modal approach for Chiropractic Treatment, using spinal and joint manipulation, combined with physical therapy modalities, soft tissue treatments and rehabilitative exercises, to ensure each patient is given the most effective treatment plan possible. From the minute you pick up the phone to when you walk out of the office, your Chiropractic experience at Professional Care Rehab Centre will be comfortable and effective.
What Process Can I Expect When I Choose Professional Care Rehab?
- Convenient Appointment Making – Professional Care Rehab Centre is open 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday. We are open late 4 days of the week to be able to accommodate people coming in to get treatment after work hours. At Professional Care Rehab Centre we want our patients to be able to schedule their appointments at the time that is the most convenient for them.
- Physical History Check – When you arrive for your appointment, the first thing you will do is complete a Confidential Health History Intake Form. Once this is completed you will proceed to see the Chiropractor who will then complete a comprehensive history of your current complaint and go over your health history with you.
- Physical Examination – As well as looking at your history, our Chiropractor will perform a comprehensive physical examination in order to reach a diagnosis of your condition. Once the Chiropractor has made a diagnosis then a personalized treatment plan can be made to effectively treat your condition.
- Treatment – At Professional Care Rehab Centre our Chiropractor uses a multi-modal approach to his treatments. Treatments usually last 30 – 45 minutes depending upon the condition being treated. Our Chiropractor incorporates a lot of physical therapy modalities into his treatment protocols which have yielded better outcomes and patient satisfaction. The Chiropractic Adjustment is a very powerful tool and our Chiropractor uses spinal manipulation when it is needed in treating a patient’s condition with their consent.
- Follow-Up – Our Chiropractor will be happy to answer any questions you may have after the treatment and will also educate patients about ongoing continued treatment, if necessary.
As a method, Chiropractic is an excellent way to improve joint function and relieve persistent pain. Chiropractic treatment is a very safe and cost-effective treatment method in comparison to other mainstream methods, and can be more effective. If you are experiencing any muscle or joint pain, call our Thornhill based Chiropractor to find out how we can improve your quality of life.